Having one of the best fish finders is definitely worth it. Not only it gives a boost to your much-awaited fishing adventure but it also lets you catch a lot of fish without going through many difficulties. The right tools can certainly ease up your life and even something like catching fish. With the advancement of technology certainly, everything is getting impacted even the fishing industry. Now spotting the right place in the water body for collecting a huge quantity of fish is no difficult task. Technology has certainly brought an end to those days when tedious measures had to be used to locate dense spots in the water body for fishing. With the advent of the fish finder, and certainly which is considered as one of the best inventions with the use of technology, our intimate relationship with these aquatic creatures have certainly evolved. So finding the right fish finder for your needs must not be a hush and rush task. You need to figure out whether you need the fish finder for addicted angler fishing or whether you are going to use it occasionally. You need to figure out whether you are a professional fisherman or a normal person who enjoys fishing as a recreational task. Having these types of cool gadgets is certainly fun and can manifold your fishing experience to the best level possible.Recommend related guide: Some essential terms and technicalities that one must get familiar with if you want to start using fish finders
Now let’s take a hypothetical scenario where you go out fishing with your partner or your family in one of the most beautiful lakes near your vicinity. but all of a sudden you realize that you don’t know where the fish can be present in a large number in that lake area. It can be either in the center of that lake or it can be anywhere hiding under the marine plants and reefs. This will certainly make your fishing experience a whole lot of boring activity.
On the other hand, imagine a professional fisherman out there in the river to catch a whole lot of fish, but has to first scan the entire possible area for their availability. In the hot summers, it can be a pretty much difficult job to do.How should you choose the best screen type for your fishfinder?
So why not make proper use of available technology and ease our lives both from the professional and recreational point of view. It’s time to just sit back and use the technology to do all the tasks that you had to do earlier. Let’s have a look at some of the best fish finders available in the market that are going to dominate the entire fishing industry as well.
Must-Know info paragraph
What is fishing finder?
Fishfinder is a simple advancement of technology in the form of a device that helps to locate fish in the water bodies. The principle behind their working is the technology of SONAR which stands for Sound Navigation and Ranging system. It is surely a well-made product that serves people both for recreational as well as professional fishing purposes. What basically a fish finder does is simply locate the position of the fish and display it on a digital screen. The fish finder technology has seen huge advancement in its technology since its advent in the 20th century. Today’s technology used in the fish finders has advanced GPS ( global positioning system) tracking radars and compasses that are electronically designed which enhances the reliability of the fisherman on these tools. It consists of a transmitter that gives out electrical impulses. These electrical impulses are then converted into sound waves using a transducer and are sent back to the water. The fish finder then reads these incoming wave signals from the water body and display digital reading on the screen which helps to locate the position of fishes. There are different types of waves that help to distinguish whether the incoming waves are bouncing back from the fishes or not. The waves that are reflected back from stones and rocks are different as compared to the waves that are reflected back from the coral reefs. So similarly the waves reflected back from fishes will be different and hence the fish finder can easily distinguish between these and let the fisherman know the exact position and location of the fishes. After the waves are received by the fish finder, the display screen activates certain symbols and displays them on the screen which helps the user know the presence, location, and position of the fishes in the water body. The display of the different components is unique and does not create any confusion or ambiguity to the person monitoring the digital screen.Click here to Watch Our Latest Video:
Garmin Striker 4 Built-in GPS Fish Finder – The best GPS enabled fish finder from the house of Garmin
One of the best fish finders that you can avail at an affordable price without burning a hole in your pocket. The Garmin Striker 4 comprises of a CLEAR VU scanning sonar that has the inbuilt capability to let you see what is there beneath the water surface in a more detailed manner. Take your boat for fishing and use this fish finder. All you will get is a detailed output of what is near you. The presence of sonar technology creates nearly photographic images using high-frequency waves and present a detailed view of components nearby underwater.
- The build quality is really strong and the overall product quality in terms of hardware is really impressive. You won’t find such quality hardware easily in the market. In terms of build quality, you will never be disappointed.
Look and feel:
- In terms of look and feel it is really excellent and gives you the feel of using high quality or an expensive piece of technological equipment
- It comes with an inbuilt GPS(Global positioning system) functionality as well. The GPS used is a highly sensitive GPS.
- It provides a highly comfortable and convenient keypad that allows smooth keypad operation.
- The Garmin Striker 4 comes with a portable kit that allows you to take your fish finder anywhere and use it in any way you desire. Whether it is for kayaking, canoeing or ice fishing, it lets you accomplish all very easily and without any inconvenience. You get a rechargeable battery unit that is sealed. The charger is included and it also has an inbuilt cable management mechanism for the transducer. It comes with a suction and storage cup transducer mount as well as afloat. It is one of the best kayak fish finders in the market today. It has made a spot for itself in the segment of the top-rated fish finders.
- The presence of CHIRP sonar technology lets the user access detailed fish arches that have pretty great target separation. It provides high-resolution images even from extremely deeper depths. It lets you access the crisp and detailed set of sonar information while you are moving at higher speeds.
- It makes use of the CHIRP sonar technology that allows it to send signals that operate in a certain frequency range and from each of the lower point to each of the higher point. As a result, it helps to gather a wide range of data and information and shows the more crisp and exact location of fishes. Surely a device that will make you fall in love with itself once you start using it.
- Do not worry about reading complex data on the screen as the Garmin Striker 4 has an inbuilt flasher that allows you to view your sonar information in the old and classic flasher format. This is highly beneficial when you go for ice fishing or vertical jigging because reading complex sonar data can be tedious during those moments.
- The dimensions of the display are 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 cm) while the diagonal length measures to 3.5 inches.
- It comprises of CHIRP sonar transducer that operates on the frequency range of 77 to 200 kHz
- The transmitting power of this fish finder is 200 W RMS.
- The wattage of the Garmin Striker 4 is 1,600 Watts peak-to-peak.
- If you want to upgrade your sonar to a high-performance sonar that has CHIRP technology in it, you can go for GT8 or GT15 transducer and increase the functionality and performance of your fishfinder. Each of these two is sold separately.
- It weighs around 230 grams.
- It has audible alarms as well
- It is even dual beam sonar capable.
- The list of frequencies that supports are: Traditional frequency of 50/77/200 kHz and CHIRP frequency of mid and high level.
- It can support a maximum depth of 1600 feet in freshwater water bodies and up to 750 feet in saltwater water bodies.
- It is even capable of displaying exact fish location at higher boat speeds. This is known as the ultra scroll functionality.
- It even displays the real-time passing of fishes underwater by making use of the transducer beam. This is called the A-scope functionality or phenomenon.
Deeper Smart Sonar PRO+ – GPS Portable Wireless Wi-Fi Fish Finder for Shore and Ice Fishing – The best wireless fish finder
It is perfect for those anglers who want to go fishing at the shore and in their boats as well. It has all the mapping functionalities that you will ever need and comes with enhanced casting range capability and accuracy built to the perfect of limits.
- It is one of the best fish finders that have quite competitive specifications as compared to its counterparts. And the thing that makes this possible is the excellent hardware. The synchronization between the hardware quality and specification as well as the software accounts for great user experience.
Look and feel:
- It comes in two variants: The Deeper Pro plus and the Deeper PRO plus & Petzl TIKKA bundle. Both the variants are a little bit expensive in terms of pricing. Both versions are extremely elegant in terms of look and feel and give a high-quality user experience that too of an expensive technical product.
- It has inbuilt wireless and Wi-Fi functionality and acts as a castable and portable fish finder which has smart technological capabilities.
- The sonar system used in this fish finder is capable of providing onshore bathymetric mapping functionalities. It means you can create your own customized map and perform analysis upon it using your laptop or other personal computing devices via the fakebook software which is a fish finder app
- It has one of the best portable sonar that provides accuracy up to a range of 330 feet and a depth of 260 feet. It allows you to mark anything with the size range of 0.5 inches on the sonar map.
- The Deeper PRO+ possesses the most powerful technology when it comes to sonar as it helps to provide long-distance casting and much deeper scanning. Even the built-in GPS functionality provides detailed mapping features in real-time.
- There are different modes on which the GPS functions. Those are a standard mode, boat mode, ice fishing mode, and onshore mode. Each of them has its own advantages in corresponding situations.
- The sonar allows you to easily switch from narrow beam scanning to wide beam scanning.
- You can easily adjust the sensitivity of the fish finder, and add or remove other features and aspects such as alarms or fish icons.
- It is an extremely powerful device and highly versatile as well.
- The built-in Wi-Fi functionality allows you to pair the fish finder with your Smartphone and lets you transfer loads of data or detailed data via the deeper app. The Deeper app also lets you convert that huge chunk of data into easy to read and analyze information which for you as an angler is nothing less than a life-simplifying invention.
- The Deeper PRO+ is available in three different color displays.
- It is perfectly capable of storing all your mapped data so that you can go back to it via the history mode.
- You will even get an inbuilt calendar and weather forecast functionalities.
- The dimension of the deeper pro plus is 2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches and it weighs around 3.52 ounces
- The in-box components include a Deeper Smart Sonar PRO+, a USB wire for charging, a carrying pouch made of Neoprene and two Attachment bolts.
- Using your PRO+, you can account for a versatile as well as a hassle-free setup for a kayak sonar. It even gives your boat fishing quite a lot of stealth as well as finesse.
- The scanning frequency is 15 scans.
Humminbird 410210-1 HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 Fishfinder The flagship product from the house of hummingbird
The Hummingbird fish finder which is also the market leader and innovator of the SIT (Side Imaging Technology). One of the finest products from the house of hummingbird electronics that has a switch fire technique that works on a dual-beam. This means that the switch fire allows the anglers to have full authority and control over the way their sonar works and produces the result. The presence of two different and unique display modes, You can get different adjustment settings as per your fishing conditions. You can control and monitor various parameters like depth of the water, temperature aspects as well as turbulence parameters. The switch file mechanism and technology is surely a piece of art when it comes to 2D fish-finding and also one of the reasons that are making Hummingbird lead the market with value.
- The build quality is at par with most of the industry It is impressive in terms of both quality of the material as well as the quality of the hardware.
Look and feel:
- In terms of the look and feel of this fish finder, you won’t be disappointed. The hummingbird helix 5 chirp features a colored WVGA display which is 5 inches in length diagonally.
- It also consists of a CHIRP technology SONAR that produces a dual-beam and allows more efficient scanning. It is one of the best SONAR fish finders out there in the market
- The GPS technology inbuilt in it produces précised results in terms of location finding and object tracking. It also allows efficient chart plotting using an anima cartography technique that allows producing the detailed mapping of the area you are fishing around. Regarded as one of the best GPS fish finders
- It even comes with a Micro SD card slot that allows for easy storage of all necessary data. You can even save all your waypoints for optimal map storage.
- The display is extremely efficient and made of a brilliant technology that comprises of 256 different colors to produce the entire display panel. It even has the backlight that accounts for easy night mode reading.
- It can read to a maximum depth of 2500 feet.
- The software of the fish finder is completely upgradeable to the latest version available.
- The working parameters are 800H x 480V.
- The maximum wattage is 4000 watts
- The product dimensions are 1.1 x 7.6 x 4.3 inches and it weighs around 2.5 pounds
iBobber Wireless Bluetooth Smart Fish Finder for iOS and Android devices. – The best fish finder from the house of iBobber
One of the best choices to gift fishing enthusiasts to enjoy quality time on holidays. Surely a value for money product at an affordable price. If you want to fish from shores or decks, this is the best fish finder to go for. It is also an ideal choice for kayaking, rafting, or even canoe fishing. It helps to keep track of different parameters such as mapping depth contours, underwater structure, water temperature, weather details, location aspects and even options to share your current parameters on social media also.
- The build quality is impressive and does not disappoint on the hardware front.
Look and feel:
- In terms of look and feel, it is really classy, elegant and one of the best fish finders that perfectly matches with your android or ios device for a great user experience
- It has a fish identification technology that works on the principle of sonar.
- It comes With an LED beacon.
- This fish finder can be operated and controlled using both androids as well as its platforms.
- There are two snap swivel connections present that can be used either as a bobber or as a remote fish finder.
- It has the inbuilt feature of contour mapping for the waterbed at the bottom of the water body.
- You can keep the log of all types of fish that you have caught with the trip log feature.
- It has an inbuilt calendar and weather functionality to keep you aware of the current parameters.
- You get alarms of different kinds that will keep you updated on essential aspects such as fish strikes and those kinds of incidents.
- The fish finder is compatible with both Google watch as well as watch.
- The battery is rechargeable and there is an indicator that is used to see the percentage of battery charged.
- The battery life ranges to more than 10 hours.
- The sonar gives you a highly accurate reading and that too to a depth of 135 degrees across the waters.
- The presence of Bluetooth can allow you to sync your fish finder with your mobile device up to a distance of 100 feet.
- The display has a lot of icons that can be used to locate the exact positions of the objects in the water.
- It has a GPS spot tagging functionality that provides an interactive mapping experience.
- It comes with a USB charging functionality as well as a carrying pouch.
- It has an inbuilt fish siren
- The sonar effectively reads the parameters to a depth of 135 feet very much accurately.
- The battery life ranges to more than 15 hours.
- The product dimensions are 2 x 2 x 1 inches and it weighs around 1.6 pounds.
Deeper Smart Sonar PRO – Portable Wireless Wi-Fi Fish Finder for Kayak and Ice Fishing – Best fish finder for both ice and kayak fishing
The sonar features some essential characteristics: It includes traditional flasher display, better casting, and much better and deeper scanning. You can choose from three different types of displays, as well as adjust the sensitivity of the fish finder in order to account for a better fishing experience. It delivers results quite well and lives up to its expectations. It is a high performance and low hassle device that has a sonar system capable of giving you the best fishing experience without compromising on the quality parameter.
- The build quality is quite impressive.
- It comes with a USB charging wire and has a rechargeable battery that can operate for 5.5 hours straight on a single charge.
- The sonar comes with two attachments bolts as well.
Look and feel:
- In terms of look and feel, it is one of the best models that you can choose from. A value for money product that will surely magnify your fishing experience and manifold your fun
- There are three modes of operation: standard, boat and ice fishing.. SO this definitely customizes your fishing experience as per requirement
- The product dimensions are 2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches and weigh around 3.52 ounces
- You get two types of scanning: one with a narrow beam and the other with a wide beam.
- The presence of a history mode allows you to review save maps as well.
- It has an inbuilt calendar and as well as weather forecast features to enhance your user experience.
Outlife Fish Finder Fish Finder, Wireless & Rechargeable Sonar Sensor Fishfinder, LCD Display Smart Portable Deeper, 100m Dot Matrix 45m Range Colorized – Perfect product from the house of Outlife for any water body
The product rating is 4.0 out of 5 stars
Perfect fish finder for any type of water body. It functions on a normal AAA type battery while the sensor can be charged with a charging cable. One of the best options for outdoor fishing. It is highly portable in nature and best for any type of water body. It comes with an LED backlight which makes this fish finder suitable to use in a night as well as under weak light.
- The build quality is really impressive and at par with most of the industry standards
Look and feel:
- In terms of look and feel it is on par with most industry standards. The package comprises of one string, one remote sonar sensor that is wireless, one wireless receiving host, one instructional manual, one charging cable and an antenna.
- It has an alarm function for detecting fishes.
- The display is an LCD display and offers a great experience in terms of visual reading.
- The screen is highly efficient and distinct in terms of displaying essential details and data related to sonar scanning.
- It has an alarm function for detecting fishes.
- The display is an LCD display and offers a great experience in terms of visual reading.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It has a backlight design construction that lets you see clearly at night.
- The sonar works on a frequency of 125KHz
- The wireless power input range is 0 to 1 watt.
- The depth range is 2 feet to 120 feet.
- The wireless operating range is 100 meters.
- The working angle of the sonar beam is 90 degree
- The radiofrequency is operational at 433.92MHz for this fish finder.
- The package weighs at 0.4 kg and it has a dimension of 25.00 x 11.00 x 8.00 cm or 9.84 x 4.33 x 3.15 inches.
Lowrance Hook2-4x Sonar (No GPS), 200 KHz – The best broadband sonar
The product rating is 2 out of 5 stars
It is one of the easy to use fish finder that offers simple menus and keys to access all the important functionalities. It has a wide-angle sonar coverage that produces quite a detailed map of the scanning done. It allows you to spend more time fishing rather than spending more time with the device.
- The build quality is good enough for the basic fishing experience and doesn’t disappoint you on that front.
Look and feel:
- In terms of look and feel it is at par with most of the basic models available that provide the basic fish finding functionalities. Excellent for small boat owners.
- The screen size is 4 inches and has a resolution of 480 x 272 pixels.
- It has an LED screen and the operating frequency is 200 kHz.
Features and specifications
- It is a broadband sonar.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It has an inbuilt alarm functionality as well.
- The weight is 5.51 pounds and the product dimensions are 13 x 10 x 10 inches
Garmin Descent Mk1 – The flagship product from the house of Garmin
The product rating is 4.4 out of 5 stars
This Garmin depth finder The look and feel are quite elegant and it is made up of premium-looking materials. Available in two different versions: a stainless steel bezel with a treated silicone watch band or a deluxe titanium bezel version with brushed DLC titanium bracelet. It also acts like a smartwatch for all your smartphone-related activities such as texting and audio and music and video aspects. All you need to do is pair with your phone and you are good to go. The mechanism has complex algorithms that make your dive experience a better one underwater using its alert mechanism that comprises of smart notifications.
- The build quality is really good and at par with most of the industry stands in terms of outer body hardware and the internal hardware.
Look and feel:
- The look and feel are quite impressive. The available color is Gray with DLC titanium band and Silver with Black Band
- It has a GPS functionality in a watch style designed device. It helps to mark your entry and exit points while you go for a dive.
- It has inbuilt sensors that comprise of compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter. It even has GLONASS capability that helps to mark your entry and exit points quite effectively for easy navigation.
- It has a topo mapping feature. One of the premium and full-featured dive computer for all your diving needs.
- It also helps to monitor your breathing activity and keep it on track.
- You can also set the feature of audible tone as well as vibration alarms that can provide you with reminders when you are at critical points in your dive.
- It even has multiple navigation sensors, highly sensitive GPS, and GLONASS satellite tracking also
- It even acts as one of the best options and alternatives to a fitness band that helps to monitor all your fitness-related aspects.
- The display is 1.2 inches and a colored one.
- It has 40 hours of battery life and nineteen days of watch mode and ten days of smartwatch mode operation. The GPS mode ranges to 20 hours.
- The Product Dimensions are 0.7 x 2 x 2 inches and it weighs around 5.1 ounces.
Let’s have a deep dive into some of the key aspects of a fish finder before you decide to buy your own :
Types of fish finders:
There are mainly three types of fish finders you will come across. These are the standalone fishfinder, combo fish finder, and network fish finder. Let’s see what each of them has in store for us.
-> Standalone Fish Finder: These are the type of fish finders that are designed to perform a specific task at hand only. These fish finders are cheap and easily affordable and serve the only purpose of locating what is beneath the surface of the water. They offer maximum performance at minimum price parameter. These are for those who are on a budget and use a small boat to fish around in the nearby lakes or islands.
-> Combination Fish Finder also known as chart plotter These are a type of fish finders that perform a combination of functions and also comprise a chart plotter. They comprise GPS sensors and provides GPS functionality for locating the exact position of the fishes in the water body. These are basically for those who fall under the mid-size boat owners and it makes a lot of sense for them to use this category of a fish finder. The GPS helps the fisherman to navigate to the exact location where the fishes are present in large number by displaying their position on the digital screen. They even comprise of transducers that act as sound modules and interact with the sound waves coming back after reflecting from the fishes nearby or at far off places.
-> Network Fish Finder: These are basically a type of fully-networked systems that offer a plethora of potential functionalities. These all functionalities are viewable using the variety of multi-purpose displays available in the fish finder. They are capable of supporting a wide range of data sources which include radar, GPS charts that fall under raster and vector categories, have video capabilities, and also include SiriusXM satellite radio. They can be even controlled and monitored by your smartphones as well and overall act as black boxes of data of various kinds. These types of fish finders are perfect for both medium-sized as well as large-sized boats.
Type of screen of the fish finder:
Before you make that decision of buying a fish finder for your boat and spend that money, it is very important to know the type of screen that is attached to your fishfinder. There are three important parameters that you need to consider before going for the best screen type that suits your requirements. Those are :How should you choose the best screen type for your fishfinder?
-> Color: This means whether your screen is colored or black and white. If you are not operating a very large-sized boat and just want to use it for recreational fishing, then you can perfectly go with the black and white option. For all other needs, the colored screen option will be the best choice.
-> Pixels/aspect ratio/ resolution: The other important aspect that comes under this segment is the number of pixels that the screen possesses. The number of pixels means better screen while less number of pixels means the quality is much lower. The number of pixels means the aspect ratio of the screen will be greater and the overall resolution will be higher. On the other hand, if a screen has fewer pixels, it usually has a low aspect ratio and low resolution.
-> Size: Before buying the fish finder you should decide what screen size you are comfortable with. Usually, it is suggested that for those who want to go fishing as a recreational activity, a fish finder with the small screen will do the job perfectly. For those who want to do professional fishing, a fish finder with a large screen would be the best option.
The power a fish finder knew as wattage generally is expressed in terms of watts RMS also known as the root mean squared. A fish finder is said to have more power if it can allow you to locate far off areas with high fish density quite easily and display you the exact parameters on screen. Also, tell how much depth it allows you to locate objects also determine the power of a fish finder. This is also related to wattage as well. More the wattage more will be the power.
What is the transducer’s frequency?
There is a huge variety of fish finders in the market that operates on different levels of frequency. Some of them have single-frequency transducers while others have dual frequency transducers. Some of them have multiple frequency transducers while others have a broadband CHIRP system within them. The frequency of a transducer is directly proportional to the details results that you get on the screen. More is the frequency of the transducer, more detailed resolution and details you will get on your screen. This also accounts for very least background noise on the screen. They even give the best results from a fast-moving boat as well. On the other hand, a transducer with low frequency does not possess these qualities and hence do not give better output. But there is a contradiction to this aspect. The low-frequency transducers deal with waves that have the tendency to penetrate much more deeper as compared to high-frequency transducers. Fishfinders with high-frequency transducers are the best choice for shallow waters while those with low-frequency transducers are perfect for deep waters
What is a broadband fishfinder or CHIRP fishfinder?
The acronym stands for Compressed High-Intensity Radar Pulse fish finder which has a little bit different mechanism. Instead of using single or dual frequencies they produce waves that operate in a certain frequency range instead of operating at a certain discrete value. In comparison to conventional fish finders, they transmit a comparatively less peak power
but have a long duration of frequency modulation in their pulses. These types of transducers have the capability to achieve extremely high-quality resolution and also provide a great lot of help in distinguishing objects underwater distinctively. They work perfectly for depths of 10000 feet and more. They have the potential to transmit waves on both high as well as low frequency. When they work on the lower frequency, they get deeper penetration into objects and greater depths and consume less amount of power. On the other hand, when they work on a higher frequency signal, they usually generate less amount of noise. Higher frequency signal results in finer details being produced at the screen even in mid-water depths.
Some high-frequency transducers offer the capability to provide a complete 360-degree analysis for the availability of fishes.
Let’s have a quick look at some of the essential characteristics of different types of transducers:
–> High-frequency transducers:
- They usually have shorter wavelengths
- The number of wave cycles per second is more.
- They are more detail-oriented.
- Possess average depth capacity.
- They provide a much more comprehensive image of the bottom of the water body.
-> Low-frequency transducers:
- They usually have longer wavelengths.
- The number of wave cycles per second is less.
- They are less detail-oriented.
- Possess the ability to penetrate to greater depths.
- They provide a less comprehensive and detailed image of the bottom of the water body.
- They make use of wide beams.
- Price :
The cost factor is yet another important aspect to be considered. Certain fish finders are expensive but worth the price. Others are cheap and affordable but might not be worth the price. The most important thing to consider is to figure out your needs and requirements and then select one that fits your budget. So don’t rush into buying one until and unless you are clear with everything and have researched all the aspects.
The purpose of technology is to simplify our lives and give us the real benefit of convenience. Fishfinder definitely eases up our lives by giving us the leading edge of technology to our maximum advantage. Not only it finds its use for recreational purposes but also at the professional front. The above fish finders are dominating the market with their technological edge and each one of them fits the various needs of its users. There is a whole lot variety available in these above options and you can choose yours depending upon your needs. A lot of other factors also play an equally important role in selecting the best fish finder like price, affordability, accessibility, durability, quality, and versatility. Choosing the right one must not be a difficult task because all you need is a little bit of awareness and knowledge of necessary aspects. So it’s time to make the best use of available technology no matter which segment you are into, be it recreational fishing or professional fishing. All you need to do is careful research and make yourself aware of these things and you are good to go. Happy fishing!